View Single Post
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 19th, 2019, 01:18 AM
The tricky part was the magic items. Still checking those over.

OK. Here's where we stand.
Almost everything has had to be replaced in some areas. Armor. Weapons. Powers. The Skills have had a major upgrade. The Edges changed. With all new Powers, that meant a whole set of supporting structures for magic items, not to mention all new weapons and armor for the pre-built items. The new Armor stacking rules. The new Encumbrance rules (still working on this). I still have the regular gear and some final bits for the Magic Items to do. Then it's testing time.

Things have been delayed by a death in my family, and dealing with that.

I should be able to get things wrapped up this Sunday. Then, for this one, I do want a couple of testers. I know several of you have volunteered here or through PM's, and I ask that you confirm your availability. Once I get with the LWD folks and get this packaged up, be sure you have the time available and are familiar enough with the new material to get this thing beat up quickly.

Oh, and remember when I talked about is a limit of 6 Arcane Backgrounds was enough? The slick way they showed me to code this up, there are no limits. The only limit is only one Arcane Background per AB Type. And there is nothing stopping you from duplicating a particular AB and giving it a new name and type. Voila, you can have that one twice. The Resource and Tracker for Arcane Backgrounds has been moved from the hero to the AB object itself (that thing you bootstrap to the Edge), so each one has their own set. This is where the one-per-AB limit comes from.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #84 Reply With Quote