View Single Post
Paragon

Old March 1st, 2017, 01:04 PM
It was just a guess because it only happened when I imported the BE Dragon as a race for the base of a creature (as I was doing a set of creature portfolios for each one). Since the prior two I'd just done didn't trigger that, and the Dragon has some powers, I assumed it had something to do with that.

IAbBEPDra is listed up above, but here's all three of the bootstraps (I can't see why the others would be relevant for reasons that will be obvious, but what the hey):
Code:
<thing id="abBEExRaR" name="Extreme Radiation Resistance" description="Dragons  are immune to all but the strongest forms of radiation.   They gain a +4 bonus to Vigor tests to resist radiation." compset="RaceAbil">
    <usesource source="BrEarth"/>
    </thing>
  <thing id="abBEPDra" name="Psionics (Dragon)" description="Dragons have 10 power points and know the following powers: {i}burst, blast and damage field{/i}." compset="RaceAbil" uniqueness="unique">
    <fieldval field="shortname" value="Psionics"/>
    <tag group="User" tag="Creature" name="Creature" abbrev="Creature"/>
    <bootstrap thing="powDispel"></bootstrap>
    <bootstrap thing="powStun"></bootstrap>
    <bootstrap thing="powBurst"></bootstrap>
    <eval phase="PreTraits" priority="5000">#trkmax[trkPower] += 20</eval>
    </thing>
  <thing id="abBERadFi" name="Radioactive Fire" description="All  the  powers  used  by  dragons have a radioactive fire trapping. Any creature in the area of one of the dragonā€™s psionic powers must also make a Vigor test or suffer a level of Fatigue. Characters incapacitated by Fatigue suffer permanent radiation sickness, a Long-Term Chronic, Minorly Debilitating disease (see core rulebook)." compset="RaceAbil">
    </thing>
Paragon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote