View Single Post
marroon69

Old September 21st, 2019, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lj Stephens View Post
Hi Marroon69

To answer your questions:

1. We will have a solution in place to make this easily managed in the future, but it's honestly an immense undertaking to bootstrap each and every piece of equipment, gear, treasure, and alchemical item in the system to a specific formula that can be managed in a way similar to spells in a spellbook.

2. Yes, you can send a feature request to Support@wolflair.com

3. This is a quite complicated feature that has yet to be fully surfaced for public use yet because the Formula and Crafting system functions more/less on EVERY piece of equipment in the entire system. Each of those requires its own unique formula, and in many cases multiple formulas, for varying different types of the same item. ... This task is truly immense, and will require major surgery on the Hero Lab Engine to make possible and, as a consequence, it will take some time.

Thanks!
Thank you for the reply...I wonder if you focus on the Alchemist's formula book? There are a limited set of alchemical concoctions they can create and it is very much like a spell book. Using the spell book feature for just the alchemists formula book would simplify it and use an existing system.

I think we maybe need to separate out the Formula book from the Basic Crafting book since they are different. For over all crafting (Basic Crafting book) I can see that waiting...but the alchemist feels half finished to me. Just a thought
marroon69 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote