View Single Post
MNBlockHead

Old November 2nd, 2015, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargr View Post
Besides, I use the linking in the topic/snippet to tell me at a glance that I have further information on a subject in a topic.

So, if there is no link for the Bürgermeister I know I (must likely) have to wing it when it comes to describing him. If there is a link, I know I have to take a look at what I have written earlier on in order to ensure consistency.
Good point. If the list of Content Links gets very long, it may be a bit less convenient to have to look it over to determine that information.

If the HTML in the links use the CLASS attribute to differentiate between topic links and article links, AND if they give us the ability to edit the CSS (whether through the GUI or dirrect access the file(s) with all the caveats and warnings), then it should be very doable.

Now that everything is in HTML, it should be easier to allow greater control over the formatting. The problem is coding the GUI for tweaking the formatting settings is a lot of work. I'm sure LWD is loathe to give us access to the CSS files, but it would sure be nice.

RW Project: Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition homebrew world
Other Tools: CampaignCartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer, Evernote
MNBlockHead is offline   #38 Reply With Quote