View Single Post
Sadsac5

Old September 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
My apologies if I have posted this incorrectly. This is the first time I have posted anything.

I downloaded the Academy of Secrets.zip file (repeatedly) from the Hero Lab Community Repository, uncompressed it and clicked on it to import into Hero Lab as the instructions called for.

The encounter shows in the Encounter Library and I can select it to see the various parts of the module and the encounters.
I cannot import or open any of the creatures into the Hero Lab console to use.
I get the following Error every time:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Hero 'Retriever' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.
Hero 'Toff Ornelos' was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device.A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it was saved.

I can use other encounters in the Library without issue.
Any help would be appreciated.
Sadsac5 is offline   #1348 Reply With Quote