View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 28th, 2021, 01:19 PM
Please stop sending me private messages regarding data file for conversions to Pathfinder. I left them with TobyFox2002 because I do not have the time or energy to maintain or deal with the data anymore. I have a life outside of hero lab and no longer check this account very often. I am no longer contributing to this coding community as I just don't have time for it anymore. I appreciate your enthusiasm and hope you enjoy the data, but do not approach me asking for it. I do not maintain it and do not update it. I don't have time for it with my current life. Sorry for any inconvenience but I am getting tired of random messages popping up in my inbox asking for data files.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote