View Single Post
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
(This is continued from this http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11152 thread - it turns out I can't post a poll unless it's in the first post)

I'm currently working on APG gear (and getting some older gear-related bugs fixed while doing so - like Masterwork circumstance bonuses (along with a corresponding penalty if you have no tools), 10 uses/healer's kit, correcting 3.5 text, etc.). Hopefully I'll be able to wrap that up for a release at the end of Friday the 3rd (otherwise Monday).

The next thing on my list is adventure path issues - I'm 3 issues and the Serpent's Skull Player's Guide behind on entering those, and I'd really like to catch up. That's 1 or 2 days.

I have 1-3 days of other work that we'd like to get done sooner, rather than later that I'll do after the adventure path issues.

Then come the prestige classes. 1-2 days each.

So, when I get to the prestige classes, which are people most interested in seeing? I'll try to prioritize the favorites, although I should be able to get them all done over a 2-3 week period, so this poll will probably only change the time you see the class you want by a week or so.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote