Thread: [SM: DA]errors
View Single Post
BobFromMarketing

Old September 23rd, 2005, 08:49 PM
OK! I found the problem I was having. When I was updating my datafiles I was unchecking the "delete all files not updated" (Because I was having an problem with that option with 2.0). I updated again but this time checked off that part and everything is better pertaining to the DW and RW.

1. Its not characters, but sargents. I am allowed to purchase stubborn for 5 points, without paying for TH.

2.Thats what I thought, understandable. As for the stubborn thing, I would just leave it alone. Some people might want to pay for stubborn even with azreal just in case he dies.

3.Thank you for clearing that one up.

4. Ok, I found what you were talking about, and yes that works. I guess the problem is not with the regular ICs but special characters (like azreal) If you add a command squad to them you cannot select "skills" options.

5. (fixed with proper update) Only thing that is there that shouldn't be is Sargent Naaman

6. Ya Standard bikes and landspeeders are missing from the RW, that and the master thing. Sargent naaman shouldn't be avaliable.

Was having a problem where after creating a DW list and switching to RW, I was able to select everything avaliable to DA. This is most likely an AB bug though, not your problem.
BobFromMarketing is offline   #5 Reply With Quote