View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
I'm just saying not to count chickens based on the number of eggs Chris. This data could take a year or more to be ready for release. We've only started skinning the surface of the character building mechanisms and it's a slow process. I'm still putting the attribute score tables in. I've put a handful of spells in without descriptions. It's just going to take awhile to get this finished and usable and I can't promise it will be done quickly. I'm still trying to finish Deathwatch and that system will take priority over this one once Mathias can get to helping me with it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote