View Single Post
chiefweasel

Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:39 AM
Hey there, just ran into a bit of a problem and wasn't sure what to do about it. When I joined the Mac beta a few weeks back I had to enter in my license code for the Mac vernon. Not thinking, it was the same code that I used for my PC. I was sort of under the impression that the Mac versions did not require a license at the moment since it was still in beta.

The problem that I have run into is; that when i made an update to my PC my license was locked out and it is in demo mode. This would be fine as I want to swap to my Mac anyways, but the Mac does not yet have all the features working and development on it for the editor has still has some serious problems, making it very difficult at best to create user files on the Mac. Because of this I have not been able to do any demo videos or create any new user files on the PC or the Mac.

Is there any way to resolve this so that my Mac license doesn't taKe over my PC license? At the moment I am sort of stuck. Thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote