View Single Post
SAbel

Old December 28th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Hey I was looking through this (tag.1st) and under the Equipment there is an id for starting equipment Lines 89 - 97 in my file but here they are:
<group
id="Equipment">
<value id="Hand" name="Requires one or more hands"/> <!-- Identifies equipment that requires hands to use -->
<value id="TwoHand" name="Requires two hands"/> <!-- Identifies equipment that is two-handed -->
<value id="StartEquip" name="Gear starts out equipped"/> <!-- Identifies equipment that is equipped by default -->
<value id="AutoEquip" name="Gear is auto-equipped"/> <!-- Identifies equipment that is automatically equipped (e.g. natural attacks) -->
<value id="Natural" name="Natural weapon/armor/etc."/> <!-- Identifies equipment that is a natural form and exempt from various behaviors -->
<value id="CustomGear" name="Custom Gear"/> <!-- Identifies a piece of gear that is user customizable -->
</group>

Can I use this somehow to make my starting equipment work for each school? or would this just add a blanket for every character. If it is just a Blanket you get this with your character then it would help for some items, such as Kimonos which (off the top of my brain) I think everyone starts with one and a set of sandles.

Just wondering.
SAbel is offline   #26 Reply With Quote