View Single Post
Silveras

Old June 18th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Have to disagree to this being accurate. Its not that I don't care its more I a feel "overwhelmed". I am pulled in a dozen directions from 3.5/d20, Pathfinder and 5e now. I get emails and PMs asking for help and advice and asking to add this or that to the Pack.

Even when I have others adding stuff to the Pack it always requires my assistance to script stuff and add features. Or I have to write new Procedures to make it easy for something to be added to the Pack. This all takes up the "little" free time I have.

I am also frustrated that the "base" books like PoW or Psionics are not finished yet but people want to keep adding "other" supplemental books. Then I get error reports that a "base" ability or class or archetype is not in the Pack yet and all I can give for an answer is yes not done.

Then add in things like PoW just got a whole thing of Errata that should be incorporated and sigh. I am starting to feel exhausted so the idea of taking on yet "another" project may just be that final straw.......
Honestly, I think it was a mistake to merge all of the Community pieces into one Pack. It may have been good for resolving dependencies, but I think it made the whole too much for one person to manage.

I think this is especially true for major alternative systems, like Psionics and the Path of War. They're deviating pretty far from Paizo's published route on Pathfinder, and probably should be stand-alone add-ons for those who want them much like the Spheres of Power content maintained by The Iron Golem. I think that's a better solution for them.
Silveras is offline   #28 Reply With Quote