View Single Post
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 12th, 2010, 08:11 AM
On a side note:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis200T View Post
...I downloaded all the patches.
When you post things like that it doesn't help us at all. What Version of the AB program are you using? What version of the ab40k data file? Did you download any of the recent supplemental patch/hotfix from our website? I'm sorry but there are times that people may well think they have everything updated and really they do not.

The reason I had asked you to go to our website is because that is where the majority of the datafiles' bugs end up getting posted and resolved. Also we will usually end up responding to them faster than to those posted on the development forums. We only release a file to the AB update feature once a month(roughly). If there are big issues that need addressed in the meantime we usually will have a patch(aka hotfix) to solve those issues.

In addition, in this specific case there has already been discussions on our forums(also located there) in regards to how these units are setup. This setup is the future of how our files will be represented. It might seem new and awkward now but its surely worth the accuracy and function you get from them.

I want you to know I appreciate all the responses that we get from users! It only will make the files better with the input of many versus the input of few.

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #6 Reply With Quote