View Single Post
JustinThomason

Old July 12th, 2019, 03:54 PM
I am looking to start a new Eberron campaign using Pathfinder. I was not relishing the thought of entering the Eberron Campaign Setting into Hero Lab, but then I noticed that a bunch of Eberron stuff had already been entered into the community pack! Once again, I benefit from the hard work of the community (and ShadowChemosh in particular - thanks for all the work you do maintaining this pack).

My actual question - is there any documentation on what has been entered for various sources in the Community Pack? In particular I'm interested in the Eberron content and the Ultimate Psionics material. Mostly I'm just looking ahead for any potential elements that I will need to enter as house rules.

Also, is there any outline of the conversion process done for classes and races in the ECS? I have started poking around with a test portfolio making various class/race combos, but if there is some documentation of how the conversions were handled somewhere, that would be easier to review.

Regardless, thanks so much to all the terrific volunteers who put so much work into this package. You really have increased the utility of HL for me.
JustinThomason is offline   #1694 Reply With Quote