View Single Post
tahltwo

Old September 6th, 2018, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post

Yep you need to have a Str score for the Alchemist or don't wear armor or something else. This is I think the intent (badly) to prevent Wizards and Sorcerer from wearing armor but currently every sorcerer/wizard I have seen is walking in with Scale Mail.
first of all, wow, i thought this this thread was dead and my questions left unanswered — thanks so much, shadow!

(btw, i never posted it officially, but i really appreciate all the stuff you do for the community, user contents and stuff — you’re awesome!)

re: casters in armor (scale mail!?) — that’s possible in pf2!? lol

i’ve been involved in play test games and i find other stuff kinda awkwardly ruled and funny too, like recovery (e.g. how a 4th level pc adventures with a party with no healer and everyone takes massive damage — down to single-digit hp — and we’re all screwed, walking around before a day’s rest, vulnerable as eggs on a on a bumpy road! lol); or how much resource needed (using up rp) to do simple healing potions.

magic things — e.g. basic stuff like healing potions — are frickin’ expensive!

and don’t get me started on critical hits: my pc went from 54 hp to -27 in one round! rofl — so glad they frickin’ amended the dying rule too.

tahltwo is offline   #12 Reply With Quote