View Single Post
Happydevil43

Old February 6th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Just looking at the current pricing, and using Emerald Spire as an example:
On paizo it is $25 for the PDF and then to buy the RW package its another $18 (I am using US dollars here ... not even looking at the current exchange rate!).

So to use the product in RW you have to have both. so that's $43US - Is that right ?

Extrapolate that out to a Rise of the Runelords or Crimson Throne where the PDF is $42, and assuming that the RW cost will be around $30 (its about 25% difference using the difference between Emerald Spire costs) that's $70. Now when I look at it in Aussie money is close to $100, makes it an expensive prospect (plus we all know that you will also buy the Herolab package as well), or you only will get them when they are on special at Paizo.

I guess its early days yet, and we wont know until its fully released if we get a bigger discount further down the line.

You also then have the question, how much is my time worth, putting it in manually.

That's my 5c (since we got rid of our 2c pieces a long time ago!), I was really holding off on putting anything in for the next AP we want to run, and just buying the RW package, but I may have to rethink that.
Happydevil43 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote