View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old August 14th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porl View Post
Hi there
I am having issues getting SoP and SoM packages installed on the iPad version of Hero Lab.
I am using the update links from the readme.html files so have the latest versions of the packages (Spheres of Power 1.37, Spheres of Might 1.4).
When I try to use one or the other there are no issues, but using them both together gives the errors:
DDS_Common - Helper Things.user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('abSopCast') - found in 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user', 'DDS_Common - Helper Things.user'
and many similar.
My suspicions seem to be correct from responses I have had from the developer that both packages contain the DDS_Common - Helper Things.user file (and perhaps others) and for some reason the iPad version doesn't "merge" them or override one or the other before compiling, so it sees two different files with the same records.
Haas anyone had any luck installing these two packages together on the iPad version of Hero Lab?
Turns out ShadowChemosh has the Divination Sphere and talked his DM into homebrewing a Discern iPad Issues talent, which is why I just received a PM from him explaining the problem (I forgot to put a loadonce element into that file).

I'll work on getting a fix out as soon as I can. Might not happen tonight but should be this week.
TheIronGolem is offline   #757 Reply With Quote