View Single Post
Baron Munchausen

Old April 29th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Bear with me this post might help some folk out there..

Well For quite a while I was using a Nexus 7 (2013) tablet for table top gaming.. handles all PDF's fine (characters, books etc)..but of course like many people I use Hero Lab. Now I have a 17" laptop that is old and well.. using it for a tabletop game as a player..Ummm no..talk about taking space on a table (plus the battery life on those desktop replacement laptop really suck.)

SOOO for quite a while was thinking about gravitating toward a IPAD (I have hated apple since the 80's) but the price just for a IPad just to use Hero Lab? Ummm yeah spendy. So after a little looking I decided to buy..

A Asus X205ta notebook for sale price $179.99 (reg $199.99) which comes with Win 8.1 and hero lab works like a charm..no hiccups and can look at PDF's at the same time with no issue. The battery on this little puppy can push almost 14 hrs (video loop etc) so for using hero labs it should last a whole day of gaming and still have some power left.

Now I am sure the HP Stream 11 can work too but I have always been a Asus fan for ages.
Baron Munchausen is offline   #29 Reply With Quote