View Single Post
zarlor

Old November 26th, 2014, 05:59 PM
All of the "Savage Settings" as listed in the index on this thread are available for free, including DLR. However I will note that DLR is being heavily reworked and updated at this time, but I've done my own version of it if you really want to get something more up to date than the current release but that might be completely and utterly incompatible (but probably not by too much) to the official new release when it comes out. Just PM me when you're ready for it. Currently the only pay settings are the ones you listed, Super Powers Companion, Fantasy Companion and Horror Companion. The two new Companions, Super Powers 2 & Sci-Fi, I expect will also be pay settings. Otherwise all of the non-Companion settings file are all free. Yet another nicer thing about the Savage Worlds side of the house over all that money-grubbing Pathfinder stuff!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #55 Reply With Quote