View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 3rd, 2022, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmcalister View Post
I'm working on a custom character sheet for 5e but I can't seem to workout how to find some of the XSL values (specifically speed and saving throws). Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find such values? Thanks.
First Step
Develop Menu > Enable Datafile Debugging

Second Step
Right Click the saving throw > Show debug tags
This will show you what component the saves are handled in. They may be part of the attributes or their own component.

Right Click the saving throw > Show debug fields
Use this to figure out which field you want to output on the sheet.

Once you know these, you can study one of the existing sheets to try to figure out how to modify it for the output to show. Be prepared to spend some serious time looking at the sheet output for the 1st page of a sheet. It's not hard to figure out but you do need to invest some time into it.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #56 Reply With Quote