View Single Post
zarlor

Old November 20th, 2012, 10:33 AM
OK, here is what I have so far. It's very, very rough and needs a lot of formatting work, but this will print out a lot more information on a character than currently exists in the default custom output. I have a friend with a lot more experience working with XSLT so I'm hoping we can get some help there.

At any rate, this sheet is meant to show all of your "magic items" and gear along with the detailed descriptions, since I have several players who are both relatively unfamiliar with the SW rules and are horrible about looking them up, thus having it right in front of them will save us all a lot of time in play. I don't know how well it will work with things like Deadlands, Super Powers or Horror settings, but this is still in the baby-steps of trying to get this to work at all. Any tips/suggestions are more than welcome.

https://app.dumptruck.goldenfrog.com/p/sxS5J4szsu

The file itself is .rar format so just use something like WinRAR to open it and put it in your C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\customoutput\savage folder. From there you should see it show up in Hero Labs when you go to File -> Save Custom Output... as "Full Character Sheet"

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote