View Single Post
EightBitz

Old June 4th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
Hey everyone!

My apologies it took me so long to get to this thread, I was indeed at Paizo Con and am also without an assistant/communications director again, so I sort of live under an avalanche right now. I've had to get a lot of other items squared away before I could wade over to once again take over communications until the time in which a replacement can be found.

There really isn't a whole lot to report for the Content Market itself. As most know from the last newsletter the ability to purchase server time has been made live. And there will be another Newsletter out soon.

Rise of the Runelords received an update recently, you should download if you own the realm and be sure the issues you're having aren't already repaired. I'll take the notes from this thread and see what we can do for future improvements and to provide a better idea of what things can be expected to look like.

Also, we should have a new content release this month with a few Kobold books and some PFS scenarios.

I do have a plan for how I would like to see future communications work including Q&As and the like, it's just slow going with all the other items I handle. I would expect things to be back on track and new interactions going live after Gen Con.

Hope that helps!
Thanks, BJ! I appreciate the comment.
EightBitz is offline   #18 Reply With Quote