View Single Post
Silveras

Old August 21st, 2016, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod Beebledoc View Post
I'm attempting to create a Topic with a limited number of snippets. I find that personally, the topics have too many snippets, and it has put me off from entering data.

Maybe I'm missing something, but when creating a snippet, I'm confused that the "Description" field does not show up as the greyed out snippet text when in the topic.

To illustrate, I assumed that A would show up at B

Edit: There should be red ovals and letters on the images, but I forgot them when I first uploded to Photobucket, deleted, then uploaded the correct versions. For some reason, the images might be the ones without the ovals...
The description text would appear as the grayed-out text if it were a text snippet. I am pretty sure that ALL tag-based snippets say "Enter annotation here" in the text box that accompanies them.

History: Early on, to address the requests for labeled text snippets, I suggested putting the description text in the text as the grayed-out default. It was accepted as a good work-around while LoneWolf considered the issue of labeled text snippets.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote