View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 26th, 2015, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Yea. The Eberron content is pretty underwhelming at the moment. Unfortunately, there's only so much time in a day, and its just not high on my priority list. I'm grateful for anything you can provide.
I run this campaign enough that adding content is rather necessary for me simply to have it. So you'll be getting the benefit from me of having this data for the community. I have to say some of the harder stuff was already done such as adding the Artificer class. I'm not exactly fast when it comes to adding Prestige classes though, unless one of my players brings one to my attention and says they want to use one I usually code those as the last thing in a book because of how time consuming they are to add. I'd rather have the majority of the small stuff that needs to be in there done (like feats) because my players tend to use those, and I will often use them to flesh out characters as well when building NPCs. I noticed no one was really doing Eberron so I figured I'd just start adding the data. I just wish these d20 files were not so out of date.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #325 Reply With Quote