Thread: 3.8 bugs
View Single Post
Shadowchaser

Old July 4th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
@ShadowChaser: ^_^ I am, of course, no one official (nor anyone of any consequence) but could you post your portfolio file, or at least the stat block, so we might look at it?

@Colen: I've also noticed a few other minor things. The Japanese Language is being spelled "Japnese" (although thank you for adding the other languages!). Minor, minor, cosmetic enhancement, but currently Nullifying Field of Nullify incorporates the range increases of Progression, Increase Area, but the actual Area Attacks are not. I was able to implement the fixes on my side readily enough (unfortunately, on the laptop I won't be able to connect to the Internet until Friday evening). Would it be possible to do the same on your side? If it would help, I can submit a .user file on Friday and/or post the exact steps to fix it here to save you the trouble of figuring it up on your own.
Okay, I can't seem to get the problem to show up in the stat block (which is mercifully free of the errors), but when viewing the character in the program, it is still gorked. I wouldn't mind sharing the file, what would be a good method of sharing it? I could email, or if there's a way to post it (I'm not very good with web stuff) I'd be happy to take your advice on how to do so.
Shadowchaser is offline   #13 Reply With Quote