View Single Post
EldritchWeaver

Old May 28th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Bugs:

* I can't choose for Limited Restoration, if cure or restore is affected.
* I removed both Destruction and Telekinesis sphere from the Sphere Abilities tab, which caused the Magic Talents tab to disappear. But readding those spheres caused the Magic Talent tab to reappear, showing both the base abilities of the sphere. Same goes for Alteration, Dark, Destruction: Admixture, Divination, Light, Easy Focus, Focus Casting and Magical Signs. Although the latter three originate from my racial caster, so that might another bug. Which brings me to:
* Racial caster hit dice seem to be broken right now. The fixed magic talents aren't fixed anymore, instead I could delete them from the magic talents tab. I suppose this thread needs an update.
* Destruction sphere doesn't show the increased damage cost anymore for 1 SP. Which would be nice to see in addition to the usual damage on the char sheet. Explosive Orb would be nice to include the same variant for, if you have Orb Expert. Speaking of which, does it really work? I have the feeling that the DC isn't increased at least.

Last edited by EldritchWeaver; May 28th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #340 Reply With Quote