View Single Post
TheIronGolem

Old May 28th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscowboy View Post
Ok so I booted it up after getting everything (I think) fixed and running and now I'm a tad confused. Do I use magic talents tab or sphere abilities tab and why are both showing up? I ask cause the Sphere Abilities tab says I have 3 talents as a cleric archetype. And the other says 5.
As I mentioned in this post, the Magic Talents tab is deprecated. Remove any Talents, Drawbacks, Boons, or Casting Traditions from it, and it will disappear (You'll want to re-add those things on the new Sphere Abilities tab).

If there are things on the Magic Talents tab that you can't remove because they don't have delete buttons, that is because they are being automatically added by something else on your character (like when a class or archetype gives you certain talents as bonus talents). For that you'll need to wait until I can fix those things that are bootstrapping the talents into the old tab. I expect to get that done today.

Same goes for the "Alteration Form/Traits" tab, if you have that. Use the new tool on the Alteration tab to create your Shapeshift effects from now on.
TheIronGolem is offline   #338 Reply With Quote