View Single Post
NeoEvaX

Old November 26th, 2017, 03:47 PM
First of all, I hope the holiday weekend went well for everyone. Everyone needs a bit of a break.

I know that the process of releasing a new big enhancement to any application is tricky, and crazy time consuming, so please take what I am going to say without any frustration or rush.

I am curious if there has been any update on the content market. I am going to start up DMing Rise of the Runelords at the beginning of January, and I would love to use Realm Works along with the Runelords content.

I remember reading there was a bit of a delay due to data input not happening by someone and maybe an issue with a connection/API, etc etc. All of which is fine.

So I guess my question is. If I were to start my Runelords game January 1st. Should I wait a bit? Or should I start inputting the early adventure into my own Runelords Realm? I know "official" word on release date might not be something you wish to put forward, just looking for hint on if I should put some effort into starting my own conversion of Runelords in the next month.
NeoEvaX is offline   #128 Reply With Quote