View Single Post
UttiniDaKilrJawa

Old September 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Hi there!

Just recently got Card Vault and decided to start downloading and installing data files to see how it functions. Started with the new WoW data file. After downloading and importing it I went to select the game system. Once I did that I saw the initial splash screen for the WoW data file. Then once that is done the program went to load the data. Here the program crashed out. It looks like the card names all loaded fine because I can see them in the list in the background. The problem appears to be from the card viewer that also pops up. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and if you folks might have a solution for it.

<edit> Welp, the problem does seem to be with the card viewing window. I stumbled upon this fact by restarting Card Vault and selecting a different game system. Then when I am in that system I close the card viewing window. Then I switch back to the WoW system and the program functions without crashing. The second I use the View> Card Image option , it crashes out. So..I guess I found my own workaround for now

Thanks.
UttiniDaKilrJawa
UttiniDaKilrJawa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote