View Single Post
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 5th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
In Hero Lab's Tools menu, choose "Explore Folders...Game System Data Folder". Note where that folder is. Once you've created the NPC or Monster you want to add to the encounter builder, save the file to that game system data folder, instead of to the default save location. Then it will be added to the encounter builder. The change in file extensions that RavenX mentioned is no longer needed.
Hmmm... I'll have to read more about this. I tip my hat to the code team. You've found a simpler way of doing things.

I'm worried though because I remember using the monster data in 4e in hero lab before. Is the downloader still grabbing the data?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote