View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 18th, 2022, 01:28 PM
Multiverse of Madness

To update y'all, I've got Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse feature complete. It'll be there, in all it's glory, in the next release, 3.5.

Items Progress

I'm currently working on some items, going roughly backwards in chronological release. Strixhaven is good to go. Fizban's is mosty good*. Witchlight is halfway done.

*Ah, Fizban's. So the items that are NOT done are the Hoard items. Each one has a minimum of three drop-downs needed: quirk, level (Slumbering through Ascendant), and damage type (of the dragon). Some, like the Dragon Vessel and Dragon-Touched Focus, need 4 drop downs. Three is ugly and pretty much impossible to make pretty; 4 is out of the question.

So I'm noodling some more complicated solutions. Right now, I'm thinking something along the lines of the Artifact Properties tab, where you can select your properties and link them back to the item that provided them. It's going to get uglier when you have more than 1 Hoard item on your character, but still properly functional. All of this is to say...I'm not sure I'm going to get the Hoard Items into the next release. I may swing back to them after I wrap up the Witchlight stuff.

The Next Next Release (3.6)

Looking forward, the next WotC release is Call of the Netherdeep, which is set in Exandria (Critical Role's setting). I realized that since we also don't have the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount (also set in Exandria) items and monsters programmed yet, this is probably the right time to tackle them. So I'm setting my sights on completing all 1st-party Exandria content in the patch after next. As usual, there will likely be some extra stuff from other sources, new adjustments, quality of life improvements, etc., but that's where the focus will be.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #966 Reply With Quote