View Single Post
Fenris447

Old February 18th, 2022, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKELL234 View Post
Disregard my previous attempt to post, I found out that I was reverse engineering an outdated version of the ability. While I generally dont have issues reverse engineering abilities by finding similar abilities, I find myself really confused here and out of my depth. Essentially, I am trying to replace the artificer infusions enhance armor and enhance weapon to keep in line with my campaign to maintain bounded accuracy as best as I can. I dont know scripts, its all plugging different things in until it works for me usually.

Im replacing the AC bump from defense with a damage reduction. I dont need it to change anything on the actual character but I cant seem to get it to be selectable when trying to apply them to a set of armor. The scripts left over from copying the regular enhance defense dont seem to be working to even apply the regular bonus.

The enhance weapon I wanted to go a different route by instead of applying a +1/+2 bonus to a weapon to increase its damage die by 1/2 sizes when selected. I realize that this can be achieved by applying adjustments for a more simple, practical execution. I am still running into the same issue of not being able to select the weapons in the applied infusions tab without applying +1 bonuses to them.

Any assistance is appreciated, if im just too far in over my head that I can make the artificer in my group (my wife) deal with these things out of HL, but Id like to know how its done if possible. (the wiki on github seems like learning mandarin to me)
Since this isn't actually about supporting the pack itself, you might want to make a new thread asking about this; I don't want to get into programming help for homebrew in this thread if possible. Do that and I'll try to assist.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #965 Reply With Quote