View Single Post
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old February 21st, 2011, 07:21 PM
So, I didn't realize these files got orphaned so I decided to try to get some of this stuff fixed and updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkmog View Post
Corsair Bo'sun basic points cost should be 45 points not 50

Done

Mordor Troll description of war drums currently says it effects orcs, uruk hai and trolls. It should say orcs, mordor uruk hai and trolls.

Done

Magical power Immobilise/Transfix description currently says If he wins a combat he will strike. Should say if he wins a combat he will not strike.

Done

Warrior of the dead should have an option for a banner costing 25 points

Done

Knights of Dol Amroth should have option for horn blower costing 20 points

Done

Galadriel magic description to cast immobilize should be 3+ not 2+

Done

Legolas needs the option of armour costing 5 points

This appears missing from the Tranduil's Halls list which in LoME is specifcially omitted. LoME FAQ indicates that when discrepencies exist between LoME and model profiles, that Army List takes precedence. As such the Armor for Legolas is not allowed in a Thranduil's Halls list until that list is updated.

Elf warriors currently have hand weapon set in their basic profile. Elf warriors should be unarmed on the basic profile.

I assume this is based on the ORB model entry that indicates no gear on Elf Warriors, however the ORB also indicates that all models are expected to carry a hand weapon of some sort, unless specifically listed as model is unarmed(such as Corsiar crossbowmen). Additionally updated elf profiles and army lists all indicate a hand weapon is included in the profile, so I believe this is also accurate

The following new figures for LOTR need to be added.
Gundabad Blackshield Captain (Goblin)Done
Gundabad Blackshield Shaman (Goblin)Done
Gundabad Blackshields (Goblin)Done
Gundabad Blackshield Drummers (Goblin)Done
Cave DrakeDone
Floi Stonehand, Loremaster of Moiria (Dwarf)Done
The King's Champion (Dwarf)Done

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.

Last edited by jlong05; February 25th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
jlong05 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote