View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 14th, 2020, 08:30 PM
As has been established in other threads, @Nightstar doesn't agree with the path we've chosen for HLO, so s/he chose to be rather disingenuous in the post above. Alas, that was probably self-evident from the tone s/he used.

I have openly stated in various threads here that integration with VTTs is something very high on our priority list right now. We do NOT yet have something available, but we expect to have our end of it ready in the weeks ahead (not months, but weeks).

I'm not sure how much work is involved on the VTT side. I'm sure that will vary depending on the VTT and an assortment of factors. I do know that a long-time contributor to the aforementioned MapTools has expressed an eagerness to get the data from us and is anxiously waiting for the ability to integrate with that tool. That's based on his comments in one of the other threads where this subject was discussed.

So we don't have something in place yet, but we're working on it. And MapTool will likely be one of the first, if not THE first, to have some level of integration.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #7 Reply With Quote