View Single Post
Deathe25

Old February 11th, 2020, 03:21 PM
i got this email for lonewolf Lone Wolf Development Support support@wolflair.com via lonewolfdevel.com
Mon, Dec 23, 2019, 11:29 AM
to me

Hi Joe,

For now, we are actually extending all Server Access expiration dates until the service meets some of our internal benchmarks for feature completion and we are still very much pressing forward to try to deliver those features such as the ability for multiple users to coordinate and use Hero Lab Online to manage their games together in a live and connected manner, as well as to help manage combat, campaigns, and group/party loot.

We hope to have these goals met in the next few months, and following that we will be releasing a few Server Access products in the 6-month and 12-month varieties for $14.99 and $24.99 respectively.

Once these systems are up and operational, what the limitations on the service will include will be that you will not be able to appreciably level-up or alter existing Characters beyond 1st level, or create new Characters beyond that threshold. Additionally, you'll be limited in that you will be unable to coordinate via the Campaign Theater for live-play with other Users. If you wish to resume use of these functions you can purchase one of the Server Access products and get right back to doing those things, but even without Server Access time will still be able to login, view, and Print your Characters and the Content which is associated with the Account will always be there ready to return to for use, in other words, you won't ever have to repurchase Data Packages or RPG Systems just because you ran out of Server Access time.

There are some finer details we are still hammering out in regards to how this will work, but I described the broad strokes here. If you have other questions just let us know and I'll be happy to help answer them!

--
Ryan Furnas
Lone Wolf Development Support - support@wolflair.com
http://www.wolflair.com

Tip: Is Hero Lab / Army Builder regularly going into demo mode? Make sure each of your computers is using a *different* license number. Each computer needs its own license number to run properly - you can activate your free secondary license from the License menu, then use your new license number on your second computer to get up and running.
Deathe25 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote