View Single Post
Dark Lord Galen

Old September 21st, 2018, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
kUserPts = points spent in skill. this isn't a field you want to be modifying in general. I'm not even sure it's the field you want for finding your modifier. Assuming you want to add this modifier as a bonus, I would do this:

Code:
~Modifier to account for additional Intelligence~~
var bonus as number
bonus = hero.child[aINT].field[aFinalVal].value + round(field[kUserRanks].value, 0, -1)

field[Bonus].value += bonus
I thought about that but was under the impression that kuserranks was after all calculations took place for that skill which is why I attempted to go upstream to the points feeding it...
The script above is close, but does not cross class the intelligence points. Seems to add them down stream of the Cross Class Calculations...

So I just added a / 2 behind the aFinalVal Value and that seems to work

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #35 Reply With Quote