View Single Post
Madmaxneo

Old May 19th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Yes there are loads of free images online. So much so that one would never have to create their own content and still have somewhat of an original world. I have downloaded many many maps over the course of the last few years. But I also want to create my own maps and re-do some in the world I am using (Mithra for HARP). Once you learn a program it can be very fun to layout an entire world, city, or dungeon of your own design. Programs like CC3, Dundjinni, Inkwell, Xara, and loads of others are for those that have a specific vision and would like to see it laid for all to see (or at least their players).

FYI, years ago they came out with the entire world of Forgotten Realms for CC2. I still have that program and it is very useful for those that still use that setting. It is a great product though I am not even sure if it is still available. That same functionality is available through Realm Works but it takes time to input all the links and what not. Now all they need is a global view with regular links instead of pins that can rotate.....

Bruce
Madmaxneo is offline   #79 Reply With Quote