Thread: Pledges
View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2009, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricks View Post
I am using version 3.5 - #203 and I am updating regularly. Still I get these errors.
That's just bizarre. It sounds like something really strange is going on that is unique to your environment. The first thing to check is that you have *NO* user-created data files in the WoD game system folder, since they could be causing the problem. You'll find this folder in the "data\wod" folder beneath where you installed Hero Lab.

If you have user-created files that you *WANT*, please move them to a different location to see if the problem goes away. If so, then you know the problem is related to the user-created files.

The second thing to do is force the data files to be recompiled. This can be done by deleting the file "core.hlz" from the WoD game system folder. When you next load the WoD files, they will be automatically recompiled.

The last thing to try would be to delete the WoD game system folder and import the files again. If you have user-created files, please save them to a different location, since deleting the game system folder will otherwise destroy those files. You can delete the game system folder by going to the Tools menu and selecting the appropriate option. Be sure to specify that *everything* should be deleted for the game system. Once the game system folder is deleted, you can re-import the WoD data files.

Hopefully, one of the above steps will either fix the problem or uncover the extra file that is causing the problem.
rob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote