View Single Post
hewhocaves

Old November 25th, 2019, 04:23 AM
Given that it's been half a year since the TG AP ended, I'm wondering when (and if) HL is planning on releasing the AP. Basically, is it in the works? Under consideration? Under active consideration? Right now my group is halfway through AP2 and having those files would be really helpful as our campaign is a tad 'atraditional' lol.

Having said that, my alternate proposal is that we take at least the major encounters, put them together ourselves and store them in a central repository so we can access them. Yes, I'm aware that this isn't the best solution from HL's perspective, but seeing as PF1 is rapidly receding into the distance and support seems to be geared overwhelmingly towards supporting PF2 (which makes sense), is holding onto this AP that important to them?

In any case, I'd like an answer to at least the first point - can we expect to see TG supported at all in the next six months?

thanks. And I really do enjoy using HL - particularly the original version, less enthused about the online / subscription version.
hewhocaves is offline   #1 Reply With Quote