View Single Post
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old December 5th, 2013, 06:06 PM
I use dual screen support for realm works in these games:
- Pathfinder - Curse of the Crimson Throne
- Pathfinder - Council of Thieves
- Pathfinder - Rappan Athuk (Frog God Games / Necromancer Games world)
- Shadowrun 5th Edition (Just transitioned from 4th)
- Star Wars Edge of the Empire / Age of Rebellion (was d6 star wars and still in the process of migrating characters)

What I use Realms Works for 90% of the time in game is maps. as this is what I display on the second screen, as well as a d20Pro layout that allows for positioning and some scripting.

What I have on the primary display are links to all the maps, some encounter information, and little with the stats of creatures, as I still refer to books for those even when I can have them in hero lab as I am running five games a fortnight, I tend to use a lot of pre-published adventures with slight tweaking to make them fit my games.

Between sessions I have campaign information to update, and character information as part of the session that I am about to run, or have just run. It makes it easier to plan the encounters when I can keep it up to date.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/

Last edited by thedarkelf007; December 5th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
thedarkelf007 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote