View Single Post
CyberHeart

Old February 17th, 2015, 05:59 AM
Hmmm. I have no problem with the need to purchase licenses. I understand that some users may require an explanation for the changes you had to make. I am not one of them nor was my question asking for one. The explanation was welcomed, but my question was not of anger requiring an explanation.

I do have a problem with the LoneWolf.com website, concerning "Knowing What to Purchase to get the Desired Result" for one's desired RPG exprience.

I have yet to find on LoneWolf's "Hero Lab section for 'additional data packages - purchase section' " that has any reference leading to a direct purchase for a "Pathfinder 3PP" or any reference that states "Use this download link for Pathfinder 3PP after you purchase license for ......" or anything else giving the same results.

At this point I would like to know:
1. After purchasing Advance Player's Guide, Ultimate Combat and Ultimate Magic.
2. After Re-Actvating my License on my iPad and my Mac.
Does this cause an invisable condition been turned on within the LoneWolf.com or HeroLab?
If the Anwser is yes for:
1. LoneWolf.com - Then I assume I login to the License management site and then do....?
or
2. Hero Lab - Then does it appear in the "Configure Hero" section or do I need to do something else?

or Do I need to something altogether else different?

If the Answer is no, then I am really confuse.

Sorry, for the long post. But I had never had such a hard time by any other vendor to give them my money for their product or services.

Thanks
CyberHeart is offline   #6 Reply With Quote