View Single Post
Toblakai

Old November 10th, 2019, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talsharien View Post
Thanks Magpi, that is exactly my point, and opinion. My games were forced online a number of years ago due to geography, life etc. Herolab is an essential tool for me to maintain my games.

When HL fails to support my gaming requirements, it makes things very difficult. Ultimately I am a customer (yes I pay for herolab it is not free!!!!!). I am not simply a member of a community supporting a bunch of people who are producing this product for their love of the game. As it stands, I am being short changed, as are the rest of you and if you didn't keep leaping onto the defensive, LW might actually realise that they have a problem.

I personally have 0 interest in SW and actually feel that putting time into another game, when LW are still behind schedule on things like campaign theatre is terrible customer service.

But coming back to my original point. Playtests were always supported in HLC. So this, it would appear would be another piece of functionality that has been removed.

Am I being aggressive, no. But as a paying customer I have a right to complain and actually get a response from LW and not just other customers....
So they should do everything you want on your schedule. Please tell us how they can do this? Maybe hire a dozen new people and pay them with IOU's? This is not an Amazon or Uber, they can't run profitless for years, they don't have millions of customers. Please understand that this is a small business that has to make hard choices on where to allocate their resources. Should they move the person working on SR to do a play test? You are more important that the people waiting on SR?

Last edited by Toblakai; November 10th, 2019 at 10:42 PM.
Toblakai is offline   #12 Reply With Quote