View Single Post
ynnswa

Old September 12th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I was happily buzzing along with the entry of spells in the editor, when I decided to make certain the spell prereqs were working as I intended. So, I created a new character, added 6 levels of the Scholar class and clicked over to the Scholar tab to look at spells. On selecting the tab I received an error about several "unused resources" that I did not recognize.

On review, they all seem seem to be tab formatting things. Now I haven't changed any tab formating at all except where the editor has handled it, like adding a custom ability. What is more, I looked at the tab with a test character just a few minutes before that to confirm that the "Background" custom ability for the Scholar worked right and it didn't throw an error. Trying to be logical, I concluded that the spells I had entered (two of them) or the adding of a new spell class tag (again through the editor) caused the issue. However, removing them and recompiling didn't fix a thing.

If someone could take a look at these and see if they ring a bell, I'd really appreciate it.

Unused resources:

<unused id="DmVertIncr" type="Style"/>
<unused id="TinyIncr" type="Style"/>
<unused id="VertIncr" type="Style"/>
<unused id="actDmgGrey" type="Style"/>
<unused id="actInfoDef" type="Style"/>
<unused id="actSort" type="Style"/>
<unused id="actTacNext" type="Style"/>
<unused id="actUndo" type="Style"/>
<unused id="lblAttrSum" type="Style"/>
<unused id="lblBigIncr" type="Style"/>
<unused id="lblComp" type="Style"/>