View Single Post
muzzyman1981

Old November 22nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
I have given my reasonings behind why Space Wolves believe he is an upgrade. I don't wish to try and "cheese" my army. I'm sure I will have fun without him, but at the same time I wish to have all the options I can when I make my lists.

Yes, my views are an interpretation of the rules and profiles, but I believe them to be correct as do many of my Wolf-brothers and many others that do not play Space Wolves.

One last point, why can't the Space Wolves have what amounts the same character? It's been said we have our own special characters. The Ultramarines had their own special characters before this new Codex but they were given more with the new Codex...why can't the rest of the Space Marine Chapters receive the same? You will say that other Chapters that use ONLY the SM Codex can but those that have a seperate Codex are stuck with what they have within the pages. Why must that be? Space Wolves only have 3 special characters. Why can't we have Sgt Chronus be a basic Iron Priest with the same profile? In the Space Marine Codex it says that other Chapters have unique characters that are the "same" as the special characters in the Space Marine Codex....it would stand to reason that those who use other Codexes would have equals as well.

*EDIT*
The Army Builder program has Sgt Chronus as an upgrade as seen in the following picture:

That came from the sm5EDat.dat file.
muzzyman1981 is offline   #7