View Single Post
kschafer1 at kc.rr.com

Old January 29th, 2005, 07:33 AM
To all you L5R card vault users (and I know you are out there),

I have taken over the responsiblity for the files for Rob and have done some finishing touches for the addition of WOL and DotE.

The file is available at www.datafilesrus.com/cv/l5r_5_9.cv I won't update the automatic update system for its availabilty until Tuesday. Please download the files and test it for me.

Major changes: None

Minor changes: "Kami" is now a searchable trait; Lotus Bug added; "Loyal" trait added (you should get the "Revolt!" error if you add a loyal personality to the wrong deck, please test!!).

Testing Focus:
Gold/Diamond/Lotus bugging - The way the converter works is to add bugs to all cards from a set and then take away the bug from cards that don't have them. Please let me know if any cards are incorrectly bugged (particularly in DotE and KYD).

Known Issue:
Sensei as Set-up cards - I am talking to Rob about how to change the converter to make the Sensei set-up cards instead of Fate cards. I may end up doing this manually for the Diamond legal senseis before I formally release the file.

Information needed:
WoL Reprint - I do not track reprints so I do not have the information available. If you have the information, please send it to me and I will update the file asap.

Thanks,

Kevin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
  #1 Reply With Quote