View Single Post
Vargr

Old August 13th, 2017, 01:37 AM
If my memory serves me, there is an individual navigation pane for each tab you have open.

And the settings with regard for what tabs are open, what they contain, the position in the topic, etc. are stored locally.

I believe these facts mean that it is difficult (impossible within resources available??) to implement what you ask for.

I am not sure how we get from the first to points to the end result (=not feasible), but then I do not know how the program works "under the hood" or how difficult it is to implement a feature that might look simple on the surface.

I am sure LWD would implement it if it was simple (after all, if it was really simple it would be a "cheap" scrap to throw to the wolves - eh - I mean, the users).

Vargr
Deputy Calendar Champion

Legend has it, that the Tarrasque is a huge fighting beast, perpetually hungry.
Sleet entered History when he managed to get on the back of a Tarrasque only to be ridden out of History shortly after.

Using Realm Works, Worldographer (Hexographer 2), LibreOffice, Daz3D Studio, pen & paper for the realm World of Temeon and the system LEFD - both homebrewed.

Vargr is offline   #8 Reply With Quote