View Single Post
Krothos

Old July 26th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Might want to rein in your complaints, LW is still pushing out updates. Their last one was April 9th, 2020, 03:25 PM.
As I stated in my original post. I'm just trying to put into perspective the lack of support our beloved software has received after promises to the contrary.

Apr 9, 2020 - 14.18 (2 new products + 1 bug fix) [this one in my opinion they were legally obligated to release because customers purchased those promised products months prior]
Dec 19, 2019 - 14.17 (3 new products + 1 enhancement + 5 bug fixes)
Mar 5, 2019 - 14.16 (3 new products + 1 enhancement + 33 bug fixes + 3 data file authoring updates)

It's been over a year (16 months) since we've seen a significant update to HL Classic with any real bug fixes. And there's bugs with the Core Rules I've reported over 2 years ago that haven't been fixed.

So, this may seem like a complaint (and maybe it is) but I make these posts mostly to help other customers not be disillusioned that they are going to see an update from LW any time soon. And it's not like I didn't provide helpful information (best method to get LW to see the bug and a workaround until they do release an update).
Krothos is offline   #4 Reply With Quote