View Single Post
dungeonguru

Old April 9th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Given how toxic the Kickstarter comments got over the past 2 years, and how toxic our conversations have been maybe we're lucky they haven't just shut down the forums here. They already shut down the last thread that got this big.

I bought into RW shortly after funding so I don't have the Kickstarter issues that many of you guys do, but I did actually believe at the time "The Realm Works Content Market will be launching in early 2016" was a reasonable estimate. So, quick poll, which update did you stop believing:

A) We're all at mega-convention X, we should have something to show shortly afterward... or,
B) We wound up having to hire a new position X because the last one left or wasn't doing his job... or,
C) We're pushing out new content (whether it was actually new PF stuff for HL or HLO itself for Starfinder), enjoy the other shiny product because even though our small teams don't overlap, we've just not had time to address the feature requests for RW, or
D) Our partner for the CM and our guys can't seem to agree on metric or imperial, please hang on while we blamestorm over it.

End of the day, it's really sad, I've probably put in well over 80+ hours this year putting in my own content, learning a better way to do it, starting a new realm and digging into imports/exports/structure. The product does great work at the table and I've been lucky that it's extremely stable for me. I just want and expect it to do just a little more...
dungeonguru is offline   #350 Reply With Quote