View Single Post
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 12th, 2007, 12:14 AM
At 12:51 PM 3/10/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
3. Is it possible to not display some skills? There seem to be some that are default, and I would like to hide some of them if I can.
The easiest solution is to use the "hidden" mechanism. This is described in the chapter on Data Files wihtin the Authoring Kit documentation.

You'll find a walk-through on how to accomplish this in a thread from about 6 weeks ago. The title of that thread is "How do you remove races, languages etc......" and I outline how to hide a race. The process for a skill will be virtually identical.

Quote:
4. Is there anyway to resize the summary columns? Also, If I have hidden some columns is there a way to get them back other than restarting?
The width of the summary columns is currently fixed. What sort of resizing did you have in mind?

Colen and I had discussed unhiding summary columns via the View menu, but it appears that hasn't been added yet. I'll have to ask Colen about the status of this one.

Quote:
5. I would like to assign some of my gear to my mount, and to my wagon. Is there a way to assign gear to other things? How about to something like a bag of holding?
Your wish is our command. :-) This capability has been added in the new V1.0i release that just came out tonight!

-Rob
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote