View Single Post
Toblakai

Old April 13th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
To say its a backwater is an understatement. The store we game at is kind of in the ghetto. Its a nice store, but its also the kind of place you can't have nice things at. I had installed a screw mounted pencil sharpener in the place and a week later it was gone. Someone setup a dedicated computer for people to use for printing sheets for RPGs, less than a month later it was found stripped of internal components. And there are no cell phone towers near the place, so we don't even get a signal in the place when we game there. However, it is the closest place to where I live and doesn't involve an hour long drive to a place with internet access and none of my players want to spend more on gas (or pay road tolls) to game where there is internet. We take our own stuff and it comes home with us. We have a dedicated computer and printer we bring just to print sheets. The store is so ghetto we build our own terrain and it comes home with us. The terrain pieces in the store get broken all the time by kids who hang out up there and have nothing to do with their time.
Ugg.. I'm sorry for you, I don't know how I could live without d20pfsrd.com during a gaming session

I guess it re-enforces GM fiat though.
Toblakai is offline   #55 Reply With Quote